The New Reality in Our Retirement
The rules of retirement have changed for retiring baby boomers. The strategies that worked for your parents could cause you to go broke in this New Reality. This FREE comprehensive two-day class is designed to teach you what these changes are and how they affect you and your retirement plans.
Who This Class is For
While almost anyone with substantial retirement savings can benefit from attending, we designed this course for adults between the ages of 50 and 70 that have at least $250,000 in investible assets.
This course is held all around the country at universities, libraries, and community centers, but is not affiliated with any of these locations.
What You’ll Discover:
- Why following Conventional Financial Wisdom can prove detrimental
- How the fiscal health of the country may affect your retirement
- Strategies for reducing taxes and maximizing retirement income
- What you can do to prepare for unplanned healthcare expenses
- How to protect your estate and avoid the probate process
- Strategies to help you avoid losing money in large market declines