The New Reality in Our Retirement
What worked for your parents' retirement could cause you to go broke. The rules have changed for retiring baby boomers. Learn how these changes affect you as you prepare to live a prosperous retirement.
This course is held all around the country at universities, libraries, and community centers, but is not affiliated with any of these locations.
In this comprehensive class you will learn:
- How to know if you'll run out of money in retirement
- How to protect your assets from rising taxes regardless of Washington policies
- What the 3 basic types of retirement accounts are and how to use them to maximize cash flow from them during retirement
- How to maximize the benefits of Social Security
- 3 low-cost, simple ways to guard against market losses during retirement
- What the most common mistakes are in retirement income planning and how to avoid them